What is a good home printer? A good one is the one with good looking and dependable quality.
As a result of that terrible shopping, I tried every means I could to collect the best reviewed home printers with the highest customer satisfaction.
Our page of home printers listed under specified categories will assist you in buying the best ones that will not be heavy on your pocket and also serve you well.
Best Price Home Printers
Small size without compromise. Print, copy, scan and more get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer delivers the complete wireless solution1.
- “Epson XP410 This printer was very easy to set up and the print quality is great.” – Deborah Colclasure
- “It prints quickly and is easy enough to set up, including connecting to an existing wireless network.” – Anonymous
- “You can set up without a USB cable — providing you have a wireless network.” – Matthew Coenen
Designed for Excellence. Achieve superior photo quality with the Expression Photo XP-850, delivering premium performance in a Small-in-One printer design.
- “The printer has excellent photo quality, great features, great versatility.” – Matthew Scott Wilson
- “Very happy with EPSON printers and I’m glad I got this one! ” – Matthew Chidester
- “I am very disappointed in this product and would return it if I could.” – dorothy
Consumer-rated Unbeatable Photo QualityPrint stunning borderless photos with the ultra-powerful, ultra-slim Expression Premium XP-610. Consumer-rated unbeatable photo quality ensures brilliant photos anytime, while sharp text complements those images for eye-catching documents.
- “As a photographer, this printer produces beautiful pictures.” – Duncan K.
- “I was looking for printer to replace our really expensive printer that will cost a fortune to fix.” – Lorraine S.
- “I also love that I can print directly onto a CD/DVD.” – D. Anderson
Reliable desktop laser printer solution with fast speeds and compact design.
- “Print quality is excellent and very fast.” – Peter Koustas
- “It is a good printer, and in comparison to other laser printers in market it is very cheep.” – Seyed Ali
- “Great little printer, very easy set up.” – J. Wolford
powerful multifunction wireless printer combines all of your needs into one compact design
- “The print quality is great, and the copying and scanning features are easy to use as well.” – TriciaK85
- “Wireless setup was easy.” – NetApp ROCKS!
- “So far this printer has exceeded my expectations.” – ckr
You never thought using an inkjet all-in-one could be this easy! It’s simple to connect the MFC-J870DW using wireless setup assistant or to your wired Ethernet network.
- “Easy to set up, wireless works great and I can print from my Iphone of PC with no issue at all.” – Scott Olson
- “I am impressed very IMPRESSED so far so Good my printer is on my desk and works great!” – Mike
- “I like that I can replace any color ink that is low rather than the ink being together in 2 cartridges.” – Paula Weinkauf
The Canon PIXMA MX922 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 10 ipm, and can output a borderless 4.
- “Print quality is very good and fast.” – RW
- “You have to manually set it to wired network connectivity via the printer’s control panel (easy to do).” – C. Barker
- “I have never written a product review before.” – Khalid Ahmed
The hl-2270dw is a compact, monochrome laser printer with built-in wireless and ethernet network interfaces for small office or home office printer sharing.
- “Printing is fast and very good quality.” – Sean Ridenour
- “Will buy another Brother printer in the future and will recommend this product to anyone who will listen.” – Gerri Ann
- “I highly endorse this printer and I know it will save a lot of money over time, not spent on ink cartridges.” – R. Lewis
The HL-2280DW is a versatile monochrome laser printer that features fast printing at up to 27ppm, as well as convenience copying and color scanning capabilities.
- “It was very easy to set up the wireless connection.” – RKJ
- “I’ve duplex printed, color scanned, and copied.” – Paul H
- “Do not use a regular printer, buy a laser printer, it will save you so much money in the long run with toner instead of ink cartridges!” – Lynnette Miller
The MFC-7360N is a compact and affordable laser all-in-one ideal for small offices or home offices. It produces fast, high-quality monochrome laser printing and copying at up to 24ppm, as well as color scanning and faxing into one space-saving design.
- “All of the features (fax, copy, scan, and print) work fine.” – D. Kane
- “The print quality is excellent, the print speed is fast.” – cej102937
- “Works great and was easy to set up.” – booberry21
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!